Further GDPR information
• internet protocol (IP) address;
• type of browser and device parameters used to connect;
• name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
• date and time of visit;
• web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
• number of clicks.
The above information is processed automatically and collected only in aggregate form in order to verify the proper operation of the site, and for safety reasons. These data are NEVER used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users.
If the site allows the inclusion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the email address. Such data provided voluntarily by means at the time of the request of the service supply.
The data received will be used exclusively to provide the requested service and only for the time necessary for the supply of the service. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, the data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law.
Place of treatment
The data that we collect from users are stored within the European Community, processed at the headquarters of the Owner.
For the purposes that affect cookies, they are distinguished in Technical and of third parties, depending on the function for which they are used. Technical cookies only serve the purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service" (see Art. 122 paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code). Third-party cookies are used to provide additional services and functionality to visitors and to improve the use of the site, such as buttons for social media, or video. There are no profiling cookies, for which the consent of the interested party is required.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages of commonly used browsers (eg Mozilla firefox, Explorer, Edge, Chrome etc.)
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences use the commands on your browser or visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
Data transfer in extra EU country
This site does not implement, for data processed exclusively by the holder, transfer policies to extra-EU countries.
The site processes the data of the users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). All the figures that "orbit" on the data of the holder are appropriately appointed.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the User can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- to request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- to know its origin;
- to receive communications;
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- to request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of treatment based on consent, to receive, at the sole cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller using the references in the contact section of the website.